Sunday, February 19, 2012

crush.

This week one of the blogs I follow did a special series called "Crush", featured here on eighteen25. I thought the idea was really cute, so I decided to follow suit.

source


Main Crushes:





























These two really make my day; everyday.



TV Crush:



I'm not ashamed to admit that I LOVE Whitney.
I am guilty of 30 minutes of straight giggling every Wednesday at 7.



Star Crush:

Submitted by @ThriveBlog

Ryan Gosling. This man could not be any more attractive. Sorry Mr. Allen, but you, too, know how very true this is. Crazy, Stupid Love shirtless scene? Yum.
I can not get over these little "Hey girl" clips. Check more out here. They'll make you laugh.
PS - My friend, Amy, shared this little story about his wonderfulness and I thought I would pass it along. :)



Music Crush:



East Lansing's finest. Although I sure do miss Anna's voice mingled in amidst the mix.



Dessert Crush:

source













Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. YUM. (Forget Ryan Gosling when comparing the yum-factor of these two.) Made best by my sister, Erin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment